=get_bloginfo('description')?> » David Artz, Aol.Posted January 29th, 2010 by Ralph Whitbeck
Subscribe or Download
In this prerecorded episode from Washington DC, we sit down with David Artz, Director of Website Optimization at Aol. David talks to us about the conviences and challenges of using jQuery at the enterprise level.
- Who is David Artz?
- Director of Website Optimization
- Manage front-end development best practices (speed, SEO).
- jQuery Performance Rules
- How Aol. currently uses jQuery
- Plugins that Aol uses
- Challenges Corporations like Aol face by using jQuery at the enterprise level
- How can companies contribute back to jQuery
We thank our jQuery14.com sponsors, publishers and our gracious donors, all 653 of you.
Plugin of the week
Tutorial(s) of the Week
In addition, Elijah also recommends Ralph’s recent jQuery 1.4 Gives Us a New Way to Zebra Stripe blog post.
Even though this example isn’t the most efficient way to do zebra striping, it is a good example that demonstrates the new setter function that is now available in many methods in jQuery.